Membership Fee Structure
Battlefield Golf Club
All memberships will be sold on an annual basis, with payment being due at the time purchase. The membership is valid for one year from the day of purchase. Any memberships not renewed in the one-year time frame will be considered invalid until payment is made. Members will have access to the golf course at all times, unless specified by management and approved by the Judge Executive. All members will be responsible for payment of golf cars unless management authorizes those members as “trail fee” users. The following information indicates membership category:
- Single Membership– Allows a payment of $400.00 renewable on an annual basis, which includes USGA Handicap Certification and maintenance. This membership recognizes a single individual and is not transferable during the year of payment.
- Single Plus One– Allows a payment of $550.00 for two individuals of the same family and must be a spouse or child. In order for the child to be included as one of the individuals the child must be 22 years or younger or still be considered a dependent. The USGA Membership and handicap maintenance will be included in the membership for said individuals. This membership is not transferable among family members and is renewable on a yearly basis from the time of purchase.
- Family Members– Allows a payment of $650.00 for an entire family. USGA Certification and Handicap maintenance is included for all members. This membership is not transferable and is renewable on a yearly basis from the time of purchase.
- Trail Fees and Private Golf Cars– Members only, who are property owners at Battlefield Properties, are authorized to purchase a trail fee of $300.00 per year. This trail fee applies to members who own the golf car. Those members who choose to ride with a member owning their own golf car are responsible for golf car payment to Battlefield Golf Club at the said rate determined by management. Members are responsible for all costs and storage associated with their golf car. Battlefield Golf Club is not responsible for any maintenance or damages concerning a privately owned golf car.
- Junior Membership– Must be 22 years or under and parents cannot be members. Includes a payment of $250.00 per year, which includes complementary range balls. Members will not be permitted to drive golf cars unless a valid driver’s license is presented. The USGA handicap certification is included with the membership.
Note: For Members and Guest riding with a member who owns a Personal Car 9/18 Holes $10.00
Note: All memberships include a USGA Membership and Complimentary Practice Balls